Create everlasting memories of the most precious moments with your baby.
Capture the important milestones of their first year with this timeless set of 43 Bebé Baby Milestone Cards. These precious cards will encourage you to take photos of all the special memories and milestones in your baby’s first year.
Each card highlights special milestones, from the first day they are born to when they turn 1, whilst also capturing special occasions and important moments. Featuring the big milestones like “My first Mother’s Day“ and “I giggled for the first time”.
Our Bebé Baby Milestone Cards pair beautifully with our Bebè Keepsake Journal
- 43 round milestone cards (12cm diameter)
- Printed on archival quality, thick 450gsm card stock
- Clean, minimalist design
- Small hand-drawn illustrations on each card
- Matte lamination to reduce glare in photos
- Gender-neutral colours
- Gold foil detailing on the back of every card
- Diverse and gender-neutral, suitable for same-sex couples and single parents
- Packaged in a luxurious keepsake drawer box with a ribbon handle and gold foil accents
- Tips for taking beautiful milestone photos
The set contains the following cards:
- My love
- Hello world
- My princess
- My prince
- 1 day old
- 1 - 12 weeks old
- 1 - 12 months old
- 1 year old
- Outfit of the day
- I crawled for the first time
- I walked for the first time
- I rolled over for the first time
- I sat up for the first time
- I giggled for the first time
- I slept through the night
- I got my first tooth today
- My first Mother's Day
- My first Father's day
- Thank you (a nice way to thank people for gifts)
- I love you
- 2 extra cards with meaningful quotes
- A card with tips for taking great milestone photos
Our Bebé milestone cards come packaged in a beautiful keepsake box. It makes the perfect gift for an expecting friend, a loved one's baby shower, or for a newborn baby that will be treasured for years to come.
*The cards are not a toy and are not intended for children to play with or chew on. Please use under adult supervision.