The Bento Two is the perfect size for either your child’s first lunch box or for children who don’t have big appetites. Its compact size makes it easy to pack when you are on the move. It makes the perfect snack box for after school or during an outing.
The removable divider allows you to add extra variety separating dry foods within the leakproof compartments.
If you have children with bigger appetites then you can also match the Bento Two with either our Bento Five or Three for a full day’s meals.
Why choose the Bento Two?
- This easy clean lunch box has a child friendly latch and is made from durable BPA free products.
- The removable and adjustable divider can be used in either of the two compartments allowing the flexibility to separate dry foods of difference shapes and sizes. Please note the divider does not create a leakproof barrier.
- Store wet foods in either of the two leakproof compartments with dry foods in the other without the risk of spoiling.
- The Bento Two is dishwasher safe (top rack <45C degrees).
- It is great for the environment and will save you money by allowing you to buy in bulk, saving money and creating much less waste compared to individually packaged food.
- The fun designs on the outside will make your children eager for meal time to arrive.
- Because the Bento Two is compact and lightweight, it’s perfect for little hands and a great introduction to Bento lunch boxes.
Product Specifications Capacity – 500ml Dimensions – 12.3cm x 12.9cm x 5.6cm
- Little Lunch Box Co products are all made of durable hardwearing BPA free food safe materials. Wear and tear is a normal part of any product and common with products made for, and used by, children. Wear and tear or damage caused by drops are not a fault created during the manufacturing process and will not be claimable under our manufacturer’s warranty. They are top shelf dishwasher safe (excluding the Glitter designs) on wash cycles <45C, although we do recommend hand washing when time permits to prolong the integrity of the seal.
- To keep your Little Lunch Box Co products looking their best avoid prolonged direct contact with sunlight.
- We do not recommend you use Little Lunch Box Co products in the microwave, oven or freezer.
- We recommend that you store your lunch box with the lid open to allow the seal to fully dry.