Need more sleep? Swaddle UP!
The only swaddle with patented arms up wings, that allows your baby to sleep in a more natural position with their arms UP and legs splayed. Arms UP gives your baby access to their hands for self-soothing. Just being able to gently touch and rub their own face, or suck on their hands without restriction, is key to your baby self-soothing. Medical research suggests that babies sleep better if they are able to self-soothe. So self-soothing = more sleep for the whole family.
The Swaddle UP™ is the only zip-up swaddle available that allows your baby to sleep in the arms UP position. The Swaddle UP™ requires no complicated wrapping, so everyone can swaddle right every time.
- 1.0 TOG for moderate climates
- Snug fit makes your baby feel secure & helps to calm their natural startle reflex
- Eliminates excess loose fabric in the cot
- Wings prevent face-scratching
- May reduce the risk of your baby accidentally rolling onto their tummy
- Genius two-way zipper for easy nappy changes
- Hip-healthy design allows hips and legs to flex naturally
Size: (according to your babies weight)
New Born 2 - 3.2 Kg
Small 3 - 6 Kg
Medium 6 - 8.5 Kg
Large 8.5 - 11 Kg
Care Instructions: Wash before first use. Close zipper before washing. Warm gentle machine wash in wash bag with similar colors. Do not soak. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low (for warm garments: for quicker drying tumble dry inside out on second cycle). Warm iron if necessary. Do not iron zipper. Do not dry clean.
All Love To Dream Products are INPAA Approved - INPAA is a privately owned and operated organisation, is the key representative body in the Australian nursery industry. Its primary objective is to lead the development of safer nursery products and to promote the safe consumer use of products.