A handpicked collection of some of the best products for tackling the solids journey.
The perfect gift for the mum that has everything for when baby arrives, this Starting Solids gift bag includes all the things a new mum needs to start out when baby begins its solids journey, usually from 4-6 months old and suitable for use right up to graduating to 'grown up' gear!
- 1x Bumkins Full Sleeved bib - a personal fave with full coverage and handy pockets at the bottom to catch all those rogue clumps and spilt drinks
- Set of Haakaa silicone spoons in a handy travel case -perfect for use at home or out
- 1x Bear & Moo large wetbag for transporting all the new paraphernalia you'll need for solids on the go
- 1x Bumkins Silicone grip dish - 3 compartments perfect for the budding foodie and the grip bottom means it stays still on the highchair despite your babies best efforts to throw it to the floor!
- 5pk of Kai Carrier reuseable pouches - great for taking food or smoothies on the run and can also be used to freeze meals
Each gift bag comes in a super cute reuseable cotton Road To Georgia Tote Bag.
All gift bags can be personalised with different designs of the same items listed above as long as stock availability allows. If you want specific designs please list this in the notes section when purchasing.